Up a level
Updating your personal information
When you created your account, we asked you to provide your name and email address only. While you're not obliged to tell us anything more about yourself, doing so will help us learn more about our users, and enable us to support you better. Anything you disclose to us stays between us - your details are never passed to another person without your permission.
Displaying & updating your details
- On the More menu, click/tap on My Account. The About Me tab displays by default.
- Add, edit or remove details, then click Save to store your changes.
Changing your password
Change your password at any time to something secure. All passwords are encrypted in our database and are not accessible, even by us.
Within your account
- On the More menu, click/tap on My Account, then select the Change Password tab from the left-hand list.
- In the field beneath the Confirm you current password heading, enter the password you last used to log in.
- Beneath the Choose a new password heading, enter the new password you want to use. The same password must be entered into both fields.
- Click Change password to store your new password. You'll need to use this when you next log into your account via a web browser, or when logging into a mobile app.
If you have forgotten your password
- Open your web browser and navigate to https://www.mydrivetime.co.uk/app.
- Click the Forgotten Password? link beneath the Username and Password fields.
- Enter your current username into the Username field and hit Reset my password. Close the browser window.
- Check the inbox of the email account you used to register with us. An email should arrive within a minute or two. When it does, click the Reset my password link.
- A new browser window will open, asking you to choose a new password. Enter the password you'd like to use into both the Password and Confirm password fields.
- A confirmation message will appear, along with a Log into MyDriveTime button. Click/tap this to be redirected back to the login page. You can now log in with your new username and new password.